kipplore.com
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Nach unten
Chuck in the NEK
Kuppelketteneinhänger
Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 47
Ort / Region : N.E. Vermont, U.S.A.
Name : Chuck Tenney,61

NSS MS 131 Empty NSS MS 131

Do 25 Apr 2013, 10:40
Howdy,

National Small Spur Museum, Valkenburg, Netherlands, began an overhaul /restoration to one of their exhibits a while back, Jung MS 131 #4517, 20.06.1929, for H.E. Oving, Rotterdam. Only photos I saw, were of the unit completely disassembled. Anybody have any updated info/photos as to how project turned out???

Thank You!!!

Regards, Chuck
draisinenl
draisinenl
In Memoriam
Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 294
Ort / Region : Almere (Niederlande)
Name : Michael Staats / 41

NSS MS 131 Empty Re: NSS MS 131

Do 25 Apr 2013, 19:13
Chuck in the NEK schrieb:Howdy,

National Small Spur Museum, Valkenburg, Netherlands, began an overhaul /restoration to one of their exhibits a while back, Jung MS 131 #4517, 20.06.1929, for H.E. Oving, Rotterdam. Only photos I saw, were of the unit completely disassembled. Anybody have any updated info/photos as to how project turned out???

Thank You!!!

Regards, Chuck

Chuck,

The overhaul is still going stron at the moment.. The chassis is done and the work is now focused around the original (!!!!!!!) engine. It will take a while to complete it as some special parts need to be made in our own waorshop and those have not the highest priority.. It will take soem time before she will run again..

Michael
Active member of the narrow Gauge museum in Valkenburg..

Chuck in the NEK
Kuppelketteneinhänger
Männlich Anzahl der Beiträge : 47
Ort / Region : N.E. Vermont, U.S.A.
Name : Chuck Tenney,61

Do 25 Apr 2013, 21:38
Michael,

Thank you for your very informative answer to my question. Glad that progress is still happening. Was worried that "long silence" about project indicated discovery of insurmountable problems.

Regards, Chuck
Gesponserte Inhalte

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten